HAUL: The Faceshop


So....I might have accidentally splurged at The Faceshop today ^^" I was only planning on spending a maximum of $100 but ended up spending $243..... >< oh well, it looks like I wont be needing to buy any more skincare products for a long while xD

SKINCARE

The reason I planned to go to The Faceshop was because of the Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner ($37 for 170ml) and the Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Cream ($47 for 50ml) 
I have sensitive and combination skin (got the worst of both worlds xD) and I read that these products work well for reddened and sensitive skin so I wanted to try them out :) 

Soothing Mist
Seed Cream
Then....the salesgirl (She's called Elly - as shown on the receipt xD) introduced me to the Rice Water Bright range. Apparently it's the most popular range amongst Koreans and good for my sensitive and combination skin. She said it has whitening effects as well - although though that's not what I'm looking for in a product, it's a good bonus. 

I got the Rice Water Bright Cleansing Cream ($25 for 400ml) and the Rice Water Bright O2 Cleansing Foam ($37 for 120ml)

Cleansing cream
O2 cleansing foam

MAKEUP

Onto makeup products...I wasn't going to get any makeup products at first but Elly introduced me to the Face it Aura CC cream in 01 Radiant Beige ($62) 




I've always wanted to try out CC creams but never knew what tone and range to buy so it was good I got help :) Elly put the CC cream on half of my face and I was immediately like "WOW o_o I look so different" but in a nice and more healthy looking way :D This was the most expensive....$62 sigh. 

Then she introduced me to using a blush, which was also great because I've never used blushes before so I don't know what colour would be good on my skintone (I swear I'm hopeless when it comes to my skintone -_-) She chose for me the Lovely ME:EX YOU&FACE Blush in 07 Pink Peach ($12). The packaging is simple and cute and the colour is a nice light soft baby pink. 



Swatch. The camera doesn't really do justice to its colour >< 
And finally, because it will be my first time venturing into blushes, Elly recommended me to buy a bigger highlighter brush rather than the small blush brush. So I ended up getting the Daily Beauty Tools Highlighter Brush ($23)  


The bristles of the brush are really soft...I don't know why but tend to swish the brush over my face because it's sooo soft. I'm very excited to use it :) 

A big thank you to Elly the salesgirl (even though I had to spend a lot xD) who not only introduced me to the products but also taught me how to use them~ She also gave me some sample sizes of the Mango Seed cream, an acne foam cleanser for whenever i get a pimple, and a whitening cream. I hope you enjoyed reading this post about my splurge x3 I'll definitely be doing posts on these products later so look forward to that :)





No comments:

Post a Comment