ARITAUM: Shine Fix Eyes No.4




Aloha melonpuffs :D I realised I've been doing quite a lot of skincare posts soo it's time to change it up a bit and do a few makeup posts! I'm more a skincare hoarder so that's why my posts have mainly been skincare related...although I'm not a huuge makeup user and tend to stick with what I'm familiar with rather than buying lots of different things to try ^^" 
This product claims it is water, sweat, and oil proof. 
There are 12 colours - they're all sparkly and look like they would look amazing on the eyes. I got mine from twofacemall.com in No.4 Holly Jolly because I've always wanted a pink colour. 


Packaging:
A small little pot with a black lid 
A cover inside so the glitter won't go everywhere

Product: 

The colour is a very pretty salmoney pink. The colour payoff on the lids isn't as intense as it seems when you see it in the pot so you don't have to worry about it being too "out-there". It's glittery but not loose glitter.


Swatch: 
my skin looks so weird.... 
Application:
I found it difficult to get any product onto an eyeshadow brush so I just used my fingers and that worked really well :) You can see what it looks like on my eyelids 

Oh look at my blemishes xD

Pros:
Pretty colour
Great colour payoff when used with fingers
Sweat-proof 
Suitable for every day wear 

Cons: 
Hard to get colour with a brush (I personally prefer fingers but some people may prefer brushes)
Glitter traces remain even after removing
Color wears off after a little while (but the glitter stays)
Glitter gets everywhere if not applied properly 

Overall:
This is the first coloured eyeshadow I've ever bought and I'm pretty pleased about it. It's not a product I would buy again but it's not so bad that I don't want to continue using it~ It's also quite glittery so if you're not a fan of glitter then this product isn't for you :( The colour is actually quite pretty on the eyes and so is the glitter. It's not too much I could wear this every day, which is good :) Overall it's a nice glitter pot to have but I believe you can get a better quality product in the same colour (like the Maybelline colour tattoo eyeshadow pot in Eternal Pink). It was $10USD ($12NZD) and an eyeshadow for $12NZD is pretty cheap but if you want something really good then I don't really recommend this :( 

I haven't seen many reviews of this product before so if any of you have tried it, please let me know if you like it or not! :)  
Melissa ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment